Friday, May 8, 2009

"CHICKS" Of The Century...


I NEED YOU LIKE
HUMANS NEED OXYGEN...

In effort to save my life and refuel my mental
for a "God Willing" another 25yrs. I need these
particular "CHICKS" on my feet. I will do whatever
it takes, no holds bar, to claim them. Mark
my word, hear me loud and clear.



In the history of my "CHICKS" addiction I have never
felt this way or imagined the things in my mind for another
pair of "CHICKS". I can cry right now because thats how
emotional it is, actually my eyes are watering just writing
this. But I'm going to be strong and man up and when I get
these "CHICKS" I'm going to have the biggest celebration.


THE END ALL BE ALL OF "CHICKS"

Nike Air Yeezy - Tan/Grey/Pink (Available June 6th)


"WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE, MY LIFE IS POINTLESS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment After the Beep....... BEEP!