Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sleep Tight & Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite..

The most "Comfiest" bed I ever slept in.
Well maybe not, my mom bed was O.D comfy.
It was like a cloud puff with 100 extra soft Marcel
toilet tissue rolls inside of it (the 59 cent rolls).

I always wanted to go camping but so far I haven't
made the time to experience it. So I figured I just
buy a tent and camp out in my room every night.
To get more of that outdoors feel, I recently downloaded
a "Nature Sounds" Album. Just imagine hearing
wind howling or leaves brushing against the river
flow as an Owl or Eagle fly by. Its out of this world.


I PITCH TENT (BED)



Backpacking/Backyard dome tent sleeps 2-3 People.
Fast, easy set-up with 2 poles. Features two shoe pockets,
mud mat, gear loft and carry bag.

  • Center height: 48in. Base size: 8ft x 7.5ft (6ft + 1.5ft)
  • Total area: 50.25sq ft
  • P/Taffeta 600mm tent
  • P.E. inside binding floor
  • Polyethylene mud mat
  • Shoe pocket
  • Gear loft
  • Normal pocket

The Proof is in the pudding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment After the Beep....... BEEP!