Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Writings On My WALL...



It's not poetry because I'm no Poet.
It's not a rap because I'm no Rapper.
It's not a commandment because I'M NOT GOD!!!

This is the Writings on my WALL

My wall is my mind.....

-Untitled-
They say a new day begins when the sun wakes.
I say a new day begins when his heartbreaks.
It's natural to believe that he's alright
When you walk upon him and his smile is Bright.
What would it take to escape from what has already made me
Or is it too late and I'm suddenly labeled as crazy.
I see birds swimming in the deep sea,
While fish fly in the blue sky.
The air is filled with sweet cologne that I strongly breath in,
while bottled oxygen lays on my dresser slowly leaking.
So I reach in the fridge to grab a glass of heart
that's 10 days old,
to only realize the milk pumping in my veins is
filled with mold
AND I'M COLD...... (to be continued by Deaf)

X Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment After the Beep....... BEEP!