Sunday, January 11, 2009

Two Tears In A "BUCKET"

If you've rode the NYC train and got off at any major
stop then you have witnessed and bopped your head to
the sounds of Mr. Larry Wright. I been
following Larry Wright and his family for at least 4yrs
now. The other day I watched him do his thing for
about 45 minutes and every time I'm more amazed
than the last. So I finally decided to do my research
and some investigating. Come to find out, ole Larry
Wright has been playing the "Buckets" since he was
5 yrs old. I even found a short documentary on him
that was filmed in 1990. And he's still at it 19 yrs
later. That makes Larry a "CERTIFIED LEGEND"

Larry Wright with wife, Sonia Wright.




Larry Wright Short Documentary (1990)


Interview with Larry Wright and wife Sonia Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment After the Beep....... BEEP!