Saturday, December 13, 2008

HEY HEY HEY HEY, Dont' Say You Will......

The GREATEST Album Since Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Music saves my LIFE and this right here is my "MANIFESTO"







** Notice how I incorporated all the titles to each song in my Life's Manifest Untitled... now that's deep


-untitled-
Eight hundred and eight Heartbreaks happen every hour of everyday.
Some will grow and some will fade.
As you know love gets bottled up and desired like a small pill.
Peer pressure calling your name, screaming SAY YOU WILL.
Searching from coast-coast, state-state, finally the doors open up
“WELCOME TO HEARTBREAK”.
So what happens now?
You enter the doors with fears, hopes and stress.
Just to find out that Love is HEARTLESS.
Now how can this be,
I was taught from birth that love was AMAZING.
But now that I’m getting older, Love just keep on fading, fading, fading.
Like my local supermarket I wish my LOVE LOCKDOWN around 8pm,
instead of staying open 24hrs letting in the ice cold wind.
Lord help me please, throw me something to fill this void,
because sadly I’m one doctor’s visit away from being PARANOID.
I dread those nights hearing my Miranda rights from that ROBOCOP.
I can’t even roam under the bright
STREET LIGHTS without being stopped.
Then suddenly my phone rings and in the background plays the blues.
My brother screaming, crying “Little bro, I have some BAD NEWS”.
Mommy is gone, never to return, my mind crashed and my heart burned.
So I hope you’re happy now Love, you’re starting to make it clear.
I’m so afraid of you I even SEE YOU IN MY NIGHTMARES.
I remember in 2006, it was October 15th to be exact.
Love finally decided to make a full comeback.
Then my papa was laid to rest, and that really made me bitter.
So now everyday when I wake up, it feels like the
COLDEST WINTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment After the Beep....... BEEP!